10 Multifamily Jokes To Get You Through The Week
Updated: Aug 18
You deserve a laugh out of your busy schedule.
2020 hasn't been very fun or funny, to say the least. With budgeting season just around the corner, you might be spending your days with your head buried in spreadsheets. When even your favorite podcasts can't help you get through the numbers, hopefully, these very-relatable multifamily jokes we found on the internet will.
Check out these 10 multifamily memes and jokes to help take your minds off things:
1. It's about the little things in life:
2. There's always this one resident, am I right?:
3. Salesman: This computer will cut your workload by 50%.
Property Manager: That’s great, I’ll take two of them.
5. I dropped my pie of the apartment stairs. Now it's somewhere between three and four.
6. I have a guy named Lou who rents from me; I call him Loutenant.
7. Property Manager: How do you like your new studio apartment?
Resident: I have no room to complain about.
8. "Did you hear about the last remaining unit in the apartment building? It was last but not leased."
Our lives wouldn't be complete without including one (or maybe two) printer jokes.
9. What does magenta do anyway?
10. This one hits too close to home:
We hope that you had a good laugh and before you dive straight back to work, don't forget to add PrintWithMe to your 2021 budget for substantial savings to your bottom line! We promise that the last two jokes will be in history with our auto-supply toner shipment and 7-days-a-week customer support.